Last updated: 7-10-23
– The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the Coast Trading Company website. By placing an order, the customer agrees to adhere to all our terms and conditions.
– We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of our site.
2. Product Availability and Pricing
– All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled, you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
– We reserve the right to modify the prices of the products at any time without prior notice.
- Full payment must be made before products are shipped.
- We accept [mention all payment methods accepted, e.g., credit cards, digital wallets, etc.].
- We aim to ship goods to you within 10 days of receiving your order for products in stock.
- All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorization of your payment.
- We use Australia Post for deliveries. Please ensure your delivery address is accurate to avoid delays.
- Shipping is included within Australia only
- If you select “In-Store Pickup” at checkout, you agree to collect your order from 11/144 The Esplanade, Umina Beach, NSW 2257 during our regular business hours.
- Valid photo ID and order confirmation must be presented at the time of pickup.
6. Cancellations and Returns
- Orders may be cancelled up until they are dispatched for a full refund.
- We provide a 14 day return period. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return it to us in its original condition within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless the item is faulty or misdescribed.
- Coast Trading Company’s total liability for any claim shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by Coast Trading Company to the customer.
- Coast Trading Company is not liable for any consequential loss or damage resulting from the failure to meet any duties.
- All personal information you provide us with will be handled by Coast Trading Company as responsible for this website.
- The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you.
9. User Account
- You agree to take responsibility for the safety of your account and password.
- Coast Trading Company reserves the right to edit, limit, or remove access to your account.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted, construed, and enforced in accordance with Australian law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian Courts.
11. Changes to Terms and Conditions
Coast Trading Company reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The terms and conditions at the time of ordering will apply to your order.
12. Intellectual Property
– All content available on the website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, and images is the property of Coast Trading Company and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
– For any queries, complaints, or comments, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com